RFID tag encoding station: AdvanStation-200TM
AdvanStation-200 is an encoding station for paper and hard RFID UHF tags.
AdvanStation-200 can also kill tags that have been encoded by error and need to be discarded, to prevent them from being read by the inventory management systems.
The screen shows information about the product that has been encoded.
AdvanStation-200 can encode RFID tags with password protection. In this way, the tags can not be rewritten without the password, which increases the security of the overall application.
- RFID subsystem
- Touch screen
- Embedded computer
- Barcode scanner
- Content and cloud-based software
The use process is as follows:
- The user places an RFID tagged item over AdvanStation so that the RFID tag is over or near the magnet.
- The label with the barcode printed on is read with the barcode scanner.
- The EPC code of the RFID tag is automatically encoded.
- The user can see in the screen the information of the product that has been encoded
Business benefits of AdvanStation:
- Easy, fast and effective encoding
- Easy to use, through a touch screen
- Very easy to install
- Actionable data
- Compatible with hard tags and paper tags
- Password protection