RFID power splitters: AdvanSplitter-2 TM
AdvanSplitter-2 is a high performance two port power splitter designed for RFID UHF applications.
AdvanSplitter-2 can combine different Keonn antennas in new ways, creating new antennas with longer read range and narrower beamwidth. Some examples of antenna combinations are the following:
- Two Advantenna-p11 can be connected to AdvanSplitter to create an antenna array of 1 x 2 elements
- Two Advantenna-p13 (antenna array of 1 x 3 elements) can be connected to AdvanSplitter to create an antenna array of 1 x 6 elements
AdvanSplitter-2 can therefore be used to create new antennas adapted to the needs of each RFID application. This flexibility allows to find the optimal antenna solution for any RFID project.
AdvanSplitter-2 can also be used in systems where reading speed is critical and tag location is not determinant.
AdvanSplitter-2 has very low insertion loss, typically 0.4 dB above the 3 dB split.
AdvanSplitter-2 has been designed to keep its performance even when one port is not connected to any antenna.
Business benefits of AdvanSplitter-2:
- Combines different Keonn antennas, creating new antennas with longer read range and narrower beamwidth
- Very fast and easy connection
- Very low insertion loss
- Capable of supporting unbalanced loads
|Operating frequency||860 MHz to 950 MHz|
|Number of ports||2|
|Insertion loss (above 3 dB)||0.4 dB (typ.), 0.6 dB (max.)|
|Isolation||25 dB (typ.)|
|Max input power||2 W (33 dBm)|
|Phase unbalance||< 1º|
|Amplitude unbalance||0.1 dB|
|RF connectors||1 input and 2 output SMA 50 ohm receptacle connectors|
|Weight||22 g without enclosure|
|Size without enclosure||67 mm x 67 mm x 9 mm
||-40 ºC to 70 ºC|
|Storage temperature||-40 ºC to 85 ºC|
|EU Directives||RoHS compliant (2002/95/EC)|